I am the co-founder of CoinCompass, we teach businesses and investors to safely invest in bitcoin. I was a lecturer and tutor of International Relations and Political Economics at Deakin University, Melbourne. I’m also an avid investor with 18 years experience in portfolio management for clients of an ASX listed company, I ran a family trust where we invested in real estate, equities, and gold before I launched into the world of bitcoin in 2016.
- CoinCompass Pty Ltd – Co-founder.
- Derivative Trader – Self-funded
- Centre for Dialogue, Melbourne – General Manager.
- Deakin University, Melbourne – Lecturer/Unit Chair
- Run Property, Melbourne – Sales & Portfolio Manager
- The Carter Presidential Centre, Atlanta – Intern.
- Master of International Development (with High Distinction)
Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. 2002
- Graduate Diploma of International Relations (with Distinction)
Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. 2000
- Bachelor of Arts (major in Security Studies)
Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia. (1996-1999)
- Public speaking
- Bilingual, English and French
- Educational content creation
- Client and stakeholder engagement
- Financial Risk Management