SOME CONTENT HERE
- [F] First eight pages of our Bitcoin Begins booklet (full edition is 40+ pages)
- [F] Full version of our Oct 2018 CoinCorner newsletter
- [G] Full video of 4) A Password Manager from our Bitcoin Basics video guides (13 videos in total)
- [G] Example PSA alert: Trezor wallet upgrade available (23-Nov 2018)
This practical workshop is for anyone who wants to invest any amount into bitcoin. All that's required is basic computer and smartphone skills because by the end of the workshop you'll know all the fundamentals about Bitcoin and how to independently control your private keys.
- Fully catered all day workshop
- Small classroom (12 people max)
- Hands on help and support throughout the day
- BYO laptop and smartphone
- BYO hardware wallet device (included in workshop price)
As a workshop participant you'll receive full access to our comprehensive Video Guides. During the workshop you'll learn:
- What is Bitcoin (historical, economical and technical perspective)?
- Improving your operational security: secure computer and connection, dedicated email address, password manager and 2FA
- Setting up and funding accounts on Bitcoin exchanges: registering and/or anonymously
- Buying bitcoin on an exchange
- Moving bitcoin from an exchange and into your hardware wallet device (included in workshop price)
- Cold storage best practices and next steps
- Extended Q&A
- Can we cover all that in one day? Probably not!
[G] View the workshop SCHEDULE for the day.
What about group and early bird discounts?ADD to CART
As former academic educators we've developed online tutorials guiding you from beginning to end on competently and safely buying bitcoin. Our comprehensive yet easy to follow guides take you through:
- Improving your operational security: installing and using a secure operating system and connection (VPN), using a password manager and 2FA everywhere
- Registering with exchanges either registered or private exchanges, we cover both.
- How to fund your account on an exchange
- Buying bitcoin on exchanges using different order types.
- Moving your bitcoin into cold storage. Get those bitcoins from exchanges and into hardware wallet devices for long term, and short term, safekeeping.
Click here for the full list of videos.
etc.ADD to CART
The CoinCorner newsletter is beneficial to not only recent bitcoin investors but also businesses, traders, speculators and active investors. Keep up-to-date with news and developments of blockchain fundamental analysis, government and legislative regulations and a summary of bitcoin technical price analysis from respected and renowned traders.
These are emergency alerts where you will get notified of threats or impending actions that could affect your bitcoin such as:
- Hacked exchanges,
- Bugs in wallets (mobile and hardware)
- Bitcoin hard forks or soft forks.
Where applicable you will receive recommendations on hoe to keep your bitcoin safe.
Included with every yearly newsletter subscription:
- 12 issues per year
- 1 year's PSAs (emergency alerts) > view samples
- Bitcoin Begins booklet (40+ pages) > view sample
Download a FREE copy of the CoinCorner Oct 2018 edition to see if you're interested.ADD to CART
Contact us with your query and we'll respond within 24 hours advising you if we're able to assist. Some issues may not be resolvable so it's important to let us know as much detail as possible in your contact form.
We provide online and in-person consulting the day after workshops so check the EVENTS calendar for locations.BUY + Select Location